Interested in making cloud security more efficient? Looking to gain visibility to help lead your developers, cloud architects and DevOps engineers? This is the workshop for you!
Bridge the gap between your security and development teams by providing relevant information to help them protect your organization against attacks targeting your cloud native applications. We’ll cover topics like:
- Deploying vulnerable Fargate Application & Integrating Application Security
- Deploying vulnerable Lambda Application & Integrating Application Security
- Pipeline Template Catalogs
- Configuration as Code
- Pipeline Policies
- Delegating Administration
- Contextual Pipeline Feedback
- Cross team collaboration
We’ll follow the workshop with:
SmallBatchBham, a culinary experience like no other dining event in the city! Invite your favorite plus one to a private pop-up tasting event where tastemakers Sam Adams and Brian Dyer will create a six-course menu with unexpected flavor combinations, local ingredients and purposeful wine and beer pairings.
This is an invitation only, plus one welcome (cocktail hour/dinner), event.