Turn Up the Heat on Ransomware
Recovering from a ransomware event involves much more than just recovering from backup. Even if your backup infrastructure hasn’t been compromised, returning to production involves much more than just restoring data.
- Do you know what systems and data was impacted and encrypted?
- Do you know if there was any sensitive content accessed?
- Can you identify and clean the actual malware artifacts from your environment to prevent reinfection?
- Can you do this quickly enough to avoid major business impact?
- Do you have the operational processes and frameworks in place to respond to internal and external stakeholders in the timeframe demanded by compliance requirements?
Join AHEAD and Rubrik for a demo that simulates a ransomware event and then “drills/grills” in on key best practices that “turn up the heat on your Ransomware Recovery”. After the demo join us for dinner in the backyard! We’ll provide the food and our favorite Grill Master and show you how to keep summer going with grilling tips and tricks.
The first 20 people to register and attend the full event will receive a complementary portable Blackstone griddle. Additionally, upon completion of the demo, attendees will be eligible for an on-site Ransomware Recovery Workshop. Your AHEAD and Rubrik account teams will reach out to see if a dedicated session makes sense for your business.