AHEAD’s Focused Approach
With the growth of data, the ever-growing risk of breaches, and the demand for measurable value, it’s no wonder that enterprise security has been turned inside-out recently. As a result, CISOs are under pressure to prioritize and accelerate security improvements, while maintaining governance and controls.
AHEAD arms clients with prioritized and actionable cybersecurity strategies based on their specific needs and challenges. We know it’s not enough to talk around the pressing issue of security, which is why we go beyond rote recommendations and empower clients to be proactive in their cybersecurity posture, ultimately enabling the business to be less distracted by security concerns with a renewed focus on growth.
For Every Challenge, We Have a Solution
Our team of Integrated Security experts has actionable solutions to meet the six critical challenges enterprise security professionals are facing right now. We understand the adoption of a proactive enterprise security stance is the number one key to success.
Cloud Is No Longer Optional
When it comes to the critical security of the cloud, AHEAD ensures the cloud environments are properly configured and monitored by putting the correct controls in place. We always ensure data is appropriately managed and secured. Read our whitepaper on Securing the Public Cloud
Ransomware Is Skyrocketing
A quick scan of news headlines indicates that attacks are indeed up to 50 per week and only getting worse. Even back-ups are being targeted now. AHEAD’s ransomware resiliency health checks are the first step to ensuring end-to-end ransomware protection, empowering you to shift your focus to business growth. Review our approach to ransomware resiliency
Resources Are In Short Supply
As the number of unfilled cybersecurity jobs skyrockets, the lack of IT Security Specialists continues to make it difficult to deliver on projects and respond to events. AHEAD can help by providing expert security resources and Managed Security Services to accelerate your project goals. We can also assist firms with automation, which has the added benefit of reducing manual efforts. Learn more about our Managed Services
App Delivery Strains to Adapt
With applications and data across multiple clouds, the threat landscape has widened, and security techniques must evolve to keep pace. The variety of users, devices, networks, and access points are putting organizations in a fragile position with little support. AHEAD can help you understand where users connect from – as well as which applications and resources they connect to. Learn more about our Modern Applications & Data practice
Compliance Programs Are Failing
With attack surfaces continuing to broaden, AHEAD helps ensure your organization is translating compliance requirements into prescriptive technical guidance, so you can adapt and keep up with changes. Automation is also a proven way to reduce the burden of verifying compliance. Learn more about AHEAD’s Automation Hub
Security Maturity Needs Direction
It’s not unusual today for security teams to struggle with how best to prioritize their initiatives. AHEAD’s solutions are designed to build a foundation and then mature to protect your organization now – and in the future. Download our Security Maturity Model
Our Managed Security Solutions for the New Way to Work
How We Connect
- Zero Trust Network Access (ZTNA)
- Hybrid Cloud Networking
- Single Sign-On (SSO)
How We Secure
- Secure Access Service Edge (SASE)
- Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA)
- Cloud-based security controls
How We Protect Data
- Data Governance and Access Management
- Ransomware Recovery
How We Monitor
- Cloud-native Infrastructure Monitoring Platforms
- Application Performance Monitoring (APM)
How We Manage
- Modern Endpoint Management
- Mobile Device Management (MDM)
- AHEAD Cloud Operating Model
With a broad range of vendor partners, we take a holistic approach to security that is customized for every client.
Identify vulnerabilities, define best practices, and recommend opportunities for improvement.
Prioritize projects, define action plans, and align stakeholders across the organization.
Design and deliver a holistic cybersecurity strategy and solution, tailored to each client.
Ransomware & Data Breach Protection
Develop a holistic program to identify, prevent, and aid recovery from ransomeware attacks.
Implement a network and application security model that allows access only to required services and nothing else.
Implement security controls to allow sensitive workloads to run in public cloud environments.
Manage user account additions, changes, and removals for enterprise-wide application leveraging identity management tools and automation.
- Process Improvements based on the CIS Critical Security Control requirements for hardening cyber environments
- Tooling Matrix and technology recommendations
- A 12-24 Month roadmap with budgets of products and services and timelines to execute to desired state
- Client has a significantly improved ransomware detection solution through Rubrik’s RADAR solution
- Client has dramatically reduced the effort from their security team to analyze email based security attacks.
- Client has more faith in their ability to recover from a ransomware attack
- An easier to manage perimeter security solution.
- A have clear, simplified direction on investments in security services and solutions that directly address the most common TTPs used in successful attacks.
- Continued engagement with AHEAD around Managed SIEM and SOC services to help them rapidly mature.
- Client is now able to streamline security operations for all cloud-based assets.
- Improved cyber resilience and vulnerability management while speeding response times.
- Output from this engagement is used to feed larger, global ServiceNow efforts.
- City now has the only solution recommended by the FBI to protect against ransomware.
- Backups are streamlined, secure, and enable quick recovery in a DR situation.
- Solution funded by CARES, enabling City to fund other critical projects with General Fund.
- Client can effectively manage lifecycle of access to resources they were not used to managing.
- Successful machine-to-machine credential lifecycle management and rotation without manual management or multiple secret stores on the backend.
- A new access management solution for SSO, MFA, and user lifecycle needs for every key user.
- Customized security integrations for all applications.
- Improved security posture via implementation of a centralized identity management platform.
Reach out to see how we can help secure your enterprise.