AHEAD Named to MSSP Alert’s Top 250 MSSPs List for Third Year in a Row
Sixth-Annual List & Research Identifies Leading Managed Security Service Providers Worldwide
CHICAGO – September 23, 2022 – AHEAD, a national leading provider of enterprise cloud solutions, has been named to MSSP Alert’s Top 250 MSSPs list for 2022. This is the third consecutive year AHEAD has appeared on the list.
AHEAD continues to make significant managed services investments, ensuring exceptional operational security services for enterprise clients.
The list and research identify and honor the top MSSPs (managed security service providers) worldwide. The rankings are based on MSSP Alert’s 2022 readership survey combined with the site’s editorial coverage of MSSP, MDR and MSP security providers. The sixth-annual list and research track the MSSP market’s ongoing growth and evolution.
“In 2022, enterprise organizations have no choice but to increase focus on cyber security,” said Michael Swiencki, VP Managed Solutions at AHEAD. “Our inclusion on MSSP Alert’s annual list is a proof-point for AHEAD’s dedication to protecting clients through top-quality Next Generation Managed Security Solutions.”
“MSSP Alert congratulates AHEAD on this year’s honor,” said Joe Panettieri, editorial director of MSSP Alert. “The MSSP Alert readership and Top 250 honorees continue to outpace the cybersecurity market worldwide.”
Highlights from the associated MSSP Alert research for 2022 include:
- MSSP Revenue Growth & Financial Performance: MSSP honorees have a growth rate roughly double the market average.
- Geography: Honorees are headquartered in 30 different countries.
- Security Operations Centers: 69% have in-house SOCs, 19% are hybrid, 8% completely outsource their SOCs, and 4% are reevaluating their SOC strategies.
- Cyberattack Trends: The most frequent attacks targeting MSSP customers in 2022 include phishing (97%), vulnerability exploits (93%) and ransomware (91%).
- Cybersecurity Solutions: In a continued sign of market fragmentation, MSSP survey participants mentioned 140 different hardware, software, cloud, distribution and services vendors that assist their cybersecurity efforts.
- Key Managed Security Services Offered: MSSPs and MSPs increasingly seek out partners to deliver MDR (managed detection and response), XDR (eXtended Detection and Response), Incident Response and other key services.
Find the online list and associated report here: http://www.msspalert.com/top250.
AHEAD builds platforms for digital business. By weaving together advances in cloud infrastructure, intelligent operations, and modern applications, we help enterprises deliver on the promise of digital transformation. Learn more at www.ahead.com and follow us on Twitter at @ahead.