As cloud environments become more complex, the importance of a Cloud Operating Model to guide your cloud strategy and implementation grows as well.
To assess the current state of your Cloud Operating Model and the maturity of your Azure cloud environment in particular, we put together this five-stage maturity model with definitions to measure against and guidance on how to advance to the next level.
- Confidence in your cloud governance and security standards
- Cost optimization of Azure services
- Skilled and capable Azure engineering team
- Clear definition of utilization of Azure first- and third-party solutions
- Automated processes for Azure ongoing operations
- Automated provisioning and configuration changes of Azure services
- High performing applications running on Azure Cloud Services
- Framework compliant Azure environment