Roles and Responsibilities
- Designs and Implements complex, mission-critical cloud-based enterprise IT solutions for clients.
- Develops application refactoring and re-platforming designs targeting commercial or government clouds within AWS using IaaS and PaaS services
- Creates and presents solution designs, options, ideas, and innovations to clients’ senior leadership teams.
- Develops and Maintains Technical Roadmaps and Innovation Plans.
- Develops and Implements DevSecOps CI\CD cloud automation tool strategy.
- Establishes project estimates and plans, identifies risks and mitigations, oversees development and delivery of technical solutions.
- Mentor and support less experienced teammates
- Actively lead collaboration within our technical communities
- 6+ years of IT experience and 3+ years of AWS experience.
- Multiple certifications such as Solutions Architect Pro, DevOps Engineer Pro, SysOps Admin, Developer Associate, Terraform Associate.
- Hands-on experience designing and implementing AWS core services around Compute, Storage, Networking, Databases, Containers, Security, Identity, etc.
- Hands-on experience with IaC tools such as Terraform or CloudFormation
- Experience with using and managing deployment services such as GitHub, Ansible, Jenkins, etc. Knowledge and usage of branching strategies is required.
- Actual hands-on experience in programming with Java, Python or any other language.
- Excellent written & verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of modern cloud-native application design principles, DevSecOps, Infrastructure as Code (IaC), CI\CD Pipelines, Microservices, Containers, etc.
- Familiar with Windows Server and Linux virtualized Operating Systems environments
Through our daily work and internal groups like Moving Women AHEAD and RISE AHEAD, we value and benefit from diversity of people, ideas, experience, and everything in between.
We fuel growth by stacking our office with top-notch technologies in a multi-million-dollar lab, by encouraging cross department training and development, sponsoring certifications and credentials for continued learning.
We understand that you have a life outside of work. That’s why we offer flexible paid time off, paid company holidays, and the ability for you to manage your work schedule as needed.