Enterprises Face Growing Challenges With IT Infrastructure
Rising in-house integration fixed costs
Hassel of technical certifications
Supply chain operational inefficiencies
Rising shipping and logistics management costs
Quality management certification issues
Availability and utilization of technical staff
Coordinating cross vendor technical capabilities
AHEAD PODs are a custom solution that address these difficulties. A POD is a customized converged infrastructure stack deployed much faster and at lower cost than most infrastructure.
Customized to Fit Your Needs
PODs can be designed to be as complex or as simple as you need, with customizations across product, integration, location, support, and more.
Mix & match components to meet your specific needs
Racked, stacked, cabled, labeled and plug-in ready
Choose your automation toolset and desired upstream integrations
Data center, co-locations, or cloud-adjacent.
Adopt a capitalized, operationalized, or utility-based approach
Determine who provides “Day 2” support
Global Logistics Services
As a provider of a customized multi-vendor solution, AHEAD centrally manages the entire asset lifecycle, from configuration to testing to supply chain services and everything in between.
- Pre-approve all goods within 24-48 hours in order to avoid customs delays (if no permit is required)
- Provide importer of record services and act as the local consignee
- Ensure smooth and seamless implementations
- Reduce costs and eliminate wasted setup time
- Deliver technology with maximum predictability
- Prepare shipping documents and execute shipments
- Send advanced ship notifications (ASNs) including estimated delivery dates, carrier tracking, and serial numbers
- Track shipments from pickup to final delivery, and provide proof of delivery
- Eliminate custom clearance with registrations in over 130 countries
- Create custom shipment reports by location
Our 25,000 foot Integration Center is staffed with 100 vendor-certified technicians with over 1,900 industry certifications, streamlining the customization of OEM equipment to prepare deployment-ready PODs.
Error-free production yields in excess of 99.5%
ISO 90001:2015 certified
Custom architecture & design
Tested & deployment-ready with maintained run book
20 days from parts availability to delivery
Expand the Art of the Possible with Custom Integrations
With capacity on demand and fewer restrictions than standard OEM offerings, AHEAD PODs can serve as the custom cornerstone for an accelerated digital transformation. Explore the integrations below, with ServiceNow as the nerve center, to discover the potential benefits beyond just the immediate cost-savings for the business.
Enterprise Service Management
Application Performance Monitoring
Analytics & Correlation
Infrastructure as Code
Custom Integration Benefits
- Application Visibility
- Cloud Extensibility
- Cost Transparency
- Full-Stack Automation
- Intelligent Operations
- Scaled DevOps
- Service Catalog
Reach out to learn how we can create a custom infrastructure solution for your business.