AHEAD Achieves VMware Master Services Competency in Cloud Native
Enterprise cloud solutions leader AHEAD is the first VMware partner in the Americas to attain all six VMware Master Services Competencies
Chicago – July 21, 2020 — AHEAD, a leading provider of enterprise cloud solutions, today announced that it has successfully achieved a VMware Master Services Competency in Cloud Native, making it one of the first companies in the world to attain competencies in all six VMware Master Services Competencies, and the first to do so in North America. This impressive achievement demonstrates AHEAD’s commitment to helping enterprises accelerate digital transformations through its extensive capabilities around advanced VMware technologies.
“Attaining all six VMware Master Services Competencies is a significant milestone for AHEAD and reflects our continued commitment to learn, grow, and achieve together with our partners and customers,” said Eric Kaplan, chief technology officer at AHEAD. “We are honored to be recognized by VMware for our investment in their technologies to drive successful business outcomes for customers.”
“VMware is pleased to recognize AHEAD for achieving a Cloud Native Master Services Competency. This achievement shows customers that partners like AHEAD are dedicated, invested and have validated expertise in advanced VMware technologies,” said Richard Steeves, Senior Director, Worldwide Partner Programs, VMware. “We value AHEAD as a VMware partner, and appreciate their efforts in achieving this VMware distinction as they work to increase their service delivery capabilities.”
VMware Master Services Competencies are designed to help partners demonstrate customer-centric solutions and technical proficiency, with proven success and expertise in a specialized area of business. These competencies also allow partners to differentiate in six specific solution areas.
AHEAD holds all six VMware Master Services Competencies:
- Cloud Native – Designates partner organizational expertise to set up, run and manage VMware Modern Application solutions. Achieving this competency validates a deep understanding of Kubernetes administration core concepts and proficiency in networking, security and application lifecycle management ensuring continuous delivery of applications on Kubernetes-based platforms.
- Cloud Management and Automation – Designates expertise in delivery of VMware Cloud Management and Automation solutions and services with deep understanding and execution of cloud management design principles and methodologies.
- Data Center Virtualization – Designates expertise in delivery of VMware vSphere environments and digital infrastructure services with deep understanding of and execution in Data Center Virtualization design principles and methodologies.
- Digital Workspace – Designates partner organizational expertise to design, deliver and support the ongoing management of customer apps, data and virtual desktop solutions whether on-premise or cloud delivered. Achieving this competency validates partners’ deep understanding and execution on VMware Horizon and VMware Workspace ONE end-user computing solutions.
- Network Virtualization – Designates expertise in the delivery of VMware NSX environments and services with deployment and optimization of NSX environment capabilities.
- VMware Cloud on AWS – Designates expertise in the delivery of hybrid cloud solutions based on VMware Cloud on AWS. This service provides an operationally consistent and familiar way to run, manage and secure applications in a hybrid IT environment.
VMware Partner Connect empowers partners with flexibility to meet customers’ needs, making VMware technologies and services opportunities more accessible. Partners now have an enhanced experience that delivers simplicity, choice and innovation, and recognizes and rewards partners based on the value they bring to customers.