Now more than ever, business and technology strategies are one and the same, as organizations compete based on their digital platforms. They face immense pressure to deliver seamless and powerful customer experiences, empower employees with data-driven insights, release new internal tools and applications faster, and deliver scalable platforms to support business growth – all while running securely and more efficiently.
Increasingly, cloud-native strategies and platforms are viewed as critical to meeting such complex, often conflicting, demands. In fact, Gartner expects that by 2025 cloud-native platforms will serve as the foundation for 95% of new digital initiatives – up from less than 40% in 2021.
While the industry has been talking about the promise of cloud-native for some time, the real question is: how do we get there faster?
AHEAD knows that few organizations get to start on a cloud-native journey with a clean slate. They face a modernization bridge that needs to be crossed – with ample appreciation for how complex enterprise-grade requirements related to networking, security, data retention, and more, translate to a cloud-native world.
Hear from AHEAD practitioners and clients on how they’re accelerating the transition to cloud-native enterprises, with stories built around combinations of technology accelerators, best practices, and lessons learned.
Click below to watch one or all of the sessions on demand.
Summit Day 1:
- Accelerating Modernization: Trends, Challenges & Opportunities For Building The Cloud-Native Enterprise
- Forecast: Cloudy With 100% Chance Of Transformation
- Can Your Network Do This? Enterprise Connectivity In The New Hybrid Cloud World
- Go Fast! Enterprise Service Management At The Speed Of Business
- Security via Maturity: The Proactive Approach To Protecting The Enterprise
Summit Day 2:
- Making Digital Modernization Real: Opportunities, Pitfalls & Critical Success Factors
- Data Talks. BS Walks. Business In The Age Of Smart Analytics
- New Perspectives For Protecting And Preserving Data In The Cloud
- Transformation via Agile Applications