Automation @Scale Summit – Now On Demand
A Comprehensive Automation Strategy is No Longer Optional
Automation has long been part of digital transformation, but too often approached in a piecemeal fashion. Fueled by the sink or swim business challenges created from COVID-19, enterprises now want to accelerate their use of automation – but are wrestling with how to automate at scale.
Watch the on-demand sessions of our Spring Summit to discover how you can relentlessly automate in order to move faster, reduce errors and risks, and free up overburdened staff to perform higher value work. The Summit consists of eight virtual sessions across two days. Each session includes real use cases, examples, or demonstrations; and was capped at 40 minutes, including 10 minutes of Q&A.
Each session is now available on demand:
- The Future of Intelligent Automation
- Starting the Journey to Automation at Scale
- Framing Network Automation Efforts with Real Use Cases
- A Framework for Security Orchestration and Automated Response
- Prioritizing Your Automation Roadmap
- Combining Automation with Observability
- GitOps for All – Adopting More Advanced Automation Strategies
- Automation Hub – Managing Your Automation Journey at Scale